WELCOME TO YUMMY MUMMY FITNESS
A health and fitness destination specifically designed for mums!
Based on the Gold Coast and Logan, Yummy Mummy Fitness specialise in providing mums with results driven bootcamps that offer a child-friendly environment. Bring your baby or children and either exercise alongside them or have them supervised by our qualified child minder!
Yummy Mummy Fitness offers mums:
- A range of class times to suit the busy mum schedule.
- Quick and effective 45 minute workouts that will get you results.
- Suitable for all fitness levels, from beginners to advanced.
- Qualified and experienced trainers who are also mums themselves.
- All the guidance and support you need to achieve your goals.
We guarantee you will:
- Love coming to your workouts!
- Exercise with no guilt, as your children will love coming too.
- Join a community of like-minded women who support, motivate, encourage, and inspire each other.
- Be part of a group that understands the demands of motherhood!
JOIN OUR NEW 28 DAY BEGINNERS CHALLENGE!
We understand how challenging it can be to get back into exercise after having children and it can be quite daunting to start with. A lot changes after becoming a mum, so it’s important to ease your way back into it and work on creating healthy habits. So we have put together a 28 Day Beginners Challenge to help new mums kick start their health and fitness journey. Throughout the challenge you will be working closely with your trainer and other like-minded mums to reach your health and fitness goals.
– Body composition test, measurements, progress photos
– Unlimited access to YMF classes at your chosen location
– YMF Nutrition Guide and weekly nutrition coaching
– Private challenge forum
– Special challenge booklet
Only $35 per week! (Normally $55)
Monday 1st of May to Sunday 28th of May
Click here to view the class timetable nearest to you
There are only 6 spaces available at each of our training locations. Spots will fill up fast, so REGISTER NOW to secure your spot! Registration closes Friday 21st of April.